How to use:
- Sign up using the Safemate App or Web console
- Register your device
- Place your device in or on the asset you would like tracked – it’s that simple! No plugin required!
Our narrow-band is a compact GPS tracking device that uses the Sigfox network to send GPS location to our safemate android app and web console where the device and its movement history is recorded, displayed and analysized by the device owner. It is designed for long-life, self powered applications such as container tracking, vehicle tracking, and asset tracking.
Follow the link below to get your subscription to Safemate.
You can see coverage maps at https://www.sigfox.com/en/coverage
- Network LoRaWAN
- Battery 6 months to 2 years (Intensive coordinates once every 10 minutes)
- Waterproof (IP67 rated)
- Made of durable UV resistant plastic – so it can be mounted on assets and handle weather and environmental conditions.
- 3D accelerometer and high performance GNSS receiver that can receive both GPS and GLONASS satellite data simultaneously.
- Accelerometer is used to ensure that the battery life is maximised through intelligent tracking algorithms